how to check application situation

  • rhw992000 <rhw99@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 11:36 PM
      Dear All
      Can you please tell me how to check via internet application
      situation in High commision London.I have file No
      SARA
      email sara1972@...
    • neil.reynolds1@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 12:27 PM
        Has anyone taken the TEF to prove their French skills ?

        If so, do you need to take both the Compulsory Test & the 2 optional
        ones ??

        Is it very difficult ??

        Neil

      • Farouk, Bassem
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4 1:41 AM
          I will prepare for it ,
          u must take the compulsory and the optional
          Why u say it is difficult ? and what materials u r prepared from ?