Re: [Immigration Canada] to enter US Visa needed?

  • Mustafa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Jay,

      So far as I know you are not allowed to visit Us until after 6 months of
      your resident status in Canada.
      I say this because one of my cousins was refused entry to US from Canada
      after 1 month of his immigration to Canada.He was told by US border guards
      to make a visit after 6 months.
      But according to a CBC report which I have quoted a few times on this forum
      too,the US imposed a visit visa on all Canadian permanent residents(except
      nationals) as from Dec 12,2002.

      Mus