Re: Suggestion

  • g_m111 <g_m111@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
      Hi

      First of all how did you find out that you were short of points? if
      it's your assessment then I would say go thru an attorney, most of
      the times they can stretch points to get you to the minimum required.

      Geet
    • canadapr2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
        I went thru immigration site http://www.cic.gc.ca , which has
        assessment test tool, to check if i'm applicable or not. Do you thing
        going thru lawyer helps it.

        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "g_m111 <g_m111@y...>"