Carry money from Central America

  • lmatamoros
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 8:35 AM
      Somebody can give an advice how to carry my money??
      in safety way....

      thanks
    • rosewithin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2002
        I would carry it in the form of travel checks. This way if you lose
        it, you can contact them and report your money missing and they can
        send you a different check. Other than that not sure. Don't get
        casher checks or money orders.