Waiting...

  • sanjay <helloboy123@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      We applied for PR in Canada at Buffalo Consulate in Feb 2002 and
      received the AOR in July 2002. The AOR suggested a processing time of
      30 weeks for document checks, etc. Does anyone know if this timeline
      is realistic? Is there anyone who might have applied in the last
      quarter of 2001 and has received any further communication from the
      Consulate.

      Sanjay