Re: Got AOR, finally

  • g0t16942000
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi friends,

      I had applied for independant skilled worker class in Novermber 2002.
      I got a letter from teh consulate on Dec 26th, saying the application
      was received. I was also asked to resend the photographs. i am not
      sure whether they scrutinized and checked all my documents are in
      order or whether they check it on a one-by-one basis. i hope not
      becuase in that case a lot of time would be wasted in correspondence
      and it also sounds a bit stupid. assuming that all my other
      supporting documents are in order, the letter says a wait of 30
      months.
      i did my MS from US and prior to that i have 3 years experience.

      Regards,
      George

      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, jaocanada <no_reply@y...>

    • mintoob@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 11, 2003

        I recieved a letter on Jan 6/03 from the Bufallo visa
        office.

        It has a number which start with B followed by 9
        digits. Is this the AOR? It says I have to wait for 52
        weeks now for any further correspondence...

        Please let me know...whats next?...

        thanks
        MB

        --- jaocanada <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Folks,
        >
        > I got my AOR today finally - exactly 6 months after
        > filing! My
        > application was filed on 20th May 02 at Buffalo
        > Processing
        > Center...Now begins the agonizing wait for 52 weeks
        > - 52 weeks is
        > what has been mentioned on the letter as the
        > expected processing
        > time...
        > Any others here who have received AORs recently?
        > Please share info so
        > that we may all have a generalized view...
        >
        > - Thor

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • jaocanada
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 16, 2003