question about AOR?

  • g0t16942000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi Group,

      i had send my application packet to Buffalo,NY on Nov4th,2002. Last
      week,(Dec 26,2002), i received a letter saying the application was
      received and they asked to send again the photographs.
      also there was a receipt for the application fee with a file number.

      Is this the "Acknowledgement of Receipt"(AOR) that you all must have
      received from the embassy?

      Thanks for your time.

      George