Flat/ Apartment English Bay 1 bed

  • Mads <msmcseuk@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002
      I agreed to post this for a friend as she is going away for 6 weeks
      just after Xmas and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in
      taking over her furnished apartment downtown English Bay
      I believe it is a 1 bedroomed and she is quite desperate and willing
      to negociate the rent rate.
      I thpught it might be useful if anyone is coming for a visit for a
      few weeks and wanted a base cheaper then a hotel

      Here it is
      Cheers

      Mads

      Short term rental. Funished, large one-bedroom in downtown Vancouver
      (West End) for the month of January. Also available for a
      portion of the month from Dec 26, 2002. Very close to bus station,
      English Bay and Robson Street.
      For more information, call Negar at 604-688 4022