Accommodation and free consulting services for new immigrant in Toronto

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Accommodation for New Immigrant and Traveler in Toronto

      We offer rooms for short-rent in Toronto, Best for New immigrants and
      Travelers.

      Location:
      Situated in the center, north and east of Toronto.
      Our Houses are step to all major amenities, very close to:
      - Public transport, Shopping area, Schools, Health Center, Large
      green park, etc.
      - LINC / ESL (Language Institute for Newcomer to Canada, English
      Training Center, free of charge for new immigrants)

      Prices for

      Single Cnd. $28/night;
      Couple Cnd. $33/night;
      Three-person-family Cnd. $ 38/night;
      Four-person-family Cnd. $45/night;

      Facilities:
      Our guest rooms are located on the second and third floors. They are
      clean, bright, comfortable, freshly decorated with Hardwood/Carpet
      floors, quality furnishings, all bedding, bathroom and kitchen
      accessories.

      House with: Bathroom, Kitchen, Cable TV, High Speed Internet access
      (Eglinton and Don Mills area), Telephone, Fax, Washer/Dryer and
      Parking.
      The kitchen comes equipped with all things you need, include:
      fridge-freezer, stove, rice cooker, microwave, coffeemaker, cutlery,
      plate wear, dishes & cookware.

      You will really feel at home!

      Other Services:
      - Airport-pick-up service (CND$35-$45, 7 passenger Minivan)
      - Small moving, transport and traveling etc.
      - Providing information of job searching, room renting, etc.
      - Help doing everything regarding landing and living in Toronto (FREE
      consulting!)
      Such as: SIN Card (Social Insurance Number), Health Card, Register to
      Learning English, Test for Driving License, Open bank account and
      other paper works, etc.

      We can speak English, Chinese and German (Deutsch) to service you.

      Rooms are limited! For more information, Please Contact us:

      Email: room@...
      Or: info@...

      Tel.: 1- 416 - 493 8156 or 1- 416 - 833 6915
      Web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com

      Have a good trip to Canada!
    • Jason Hoang
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002

[...]