Please help me its urgent

  • calboy93
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      HI ALL...

      I need a quick help from you friends, I applied under the
      skilled class worker (chemical engineer) at Buffalo last year and I
      have received a rejection letter today saying that the experience I
      have is as a chemist not chemical engineer but I actually have
      experience as a chemical engineer and even the my experience letters
      show this. This is a fault on their behalf so, please let me know
      what to do????????

      I hope to hear from you soon,,,,, Is there any way for me.........