A few doubts

  • jay kumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2002
      Hello Friends,

      I am interested in the Canada immigration, but have
      heard that the minimum experience gained should be 3
      and a half yrs. Is that true? Anyone has got an idea
      ab the scope for a physiotherapist in Canda? Anyone
      has got the rules for immi: in a word document? if
      yes, can anyone sent one as an attachment?

      Hopin to hear from u guys soon, Regards Jai

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
    • napoleonreyesgarcia
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2002
        try this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

        --- In immigrationcanada@y..., jay kumar <jayakumarvv@y...> wrote:
        > Hello Friends,
        >
        > I am interested in the Canada immigration, but have
        > heard that the minimum experience gained should be 3
        > and a half yrs. Is that true? Anyone has got an idea
        > ab the scope for a physiotherapist in Canda? Anyone
        > has got the rules for immi: in a word document? if
        > yes, can anyone sent one as an attachment?
        >
        > Hopin to hear from u guys soon, Regards Jai

        > Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo! TV.
        > visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
      • jeys24
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2002
          First let us know which embassy you are applying? and where are you
          residing now? if it is from India it would take 31/2 yrs, iof you live
          in USA and apply to Bufallo it takes 15 monts to get landing papers.

          Jay.