how to carry settlement fund

  • wumania
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 1:26 AM
      First of all, I would like to thank the people who have helped me
      with my questions. I wouldn't have got to this stage without their
      help. Now I have another question. I am unsure how to carry the
      required fund, and what do I need to show to the custom officer at
      the border to prove that I have sufficient fund with me. Anyone who
      has landed could help me would be nice. Thanks

      Bill
    • hamidesna
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In immigrationcanada@y..., wumania <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > First of all, I would like to thank the people who have helped me
        > with my questions. I wouldn't have got to this stage without their
        > help. Now I have another question. I am unsure how to carry the
        > required fund, and what do I need to show to the custom officer at
        > the border to prove that I have sufficient fund with me. Anyone who
        > has landed could help me would be nice. Thanks
        >
        > Bill
        I have not landed yet, but you should set up an account and on
        entreance you should show your latest bank balance, contact royal
        bank of canada, they will help you to do that
        hamid