conjugal partner filing

  • DJ and Criss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2002
      we have just been informed by immigration that with the new laws we can file as conjugal partners from outside the country. We were wondering if anyone else has filed this way and how it is working out for them. Any information that could help us would be greatly appreciated.

      And if anyone was approved for it....how long did it take?

      DJ and Criss