Discover How You Can Immigrate to Canada

  • nishants4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      "Discover How
      You Can Immigrate
      Canada"
      ...Without Spending Thousands
      of Dollars Paying for Consulting
      Services...
      Now You
      Can!

      Announcing
      "My Immigration
      Consultant",
      the easiest and the most cost efficient way
      to Immigrate to
      Canada.

      New!
      An introduction to My
      Immigration Consultant for Canada 2013
      Edition.

      Watch this short
      Video
      See what's inside "My Immigration
      Consultant"

      Demo Video My
      Immigration Consultant for
      Canada

      Dear Future Canadian,

      According to Immigration Canada data, every
      year, Canada plans to accept between 225,000 to 265,000 immigrants, to
      meet Canada's goals of economic benefit.

      We sure hope YOU will be
      AMONG THE ONES that successfully Immigrate to Canada and
      build a new and prosperous life for you and your family
      here.

      There are two ways of applying for a Permanent
      Resident for Canada. You can do all the work yourself and save a lot of
      money, or you can pay an Immigration Consultant between $1,000 to
      $3,000 or more to prepare the files for you.

      That is a lot of money even for someone living in a
      wealthy country. Truth is, most people can not afford that kind of
      money. That is why we designed " My Immigration
      Consultant" more on
      this in a bit...

      Here is what one customer
      is saying about "My Immigration