need help!

  • shabnam64447
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 9:51 AM
      I am 28 yo. I graduated from medical school 1.5 year ago from IRAN.I am studying
      for the boards in the USA. So right now I am not a student. My father applied
      for canadian PR, and we received the medical request from embassy recently and
      they indicated that I have to send them the current transcript while I don't
      have any transcript right now. they also indicated a letter from an institution
      is not acceptable. My Q is they will refuse me from my father profile?
      Sould I just try and send them the midical stuff and FBI check and spend like 1000$ and then they refuse me because of the 1.5 year gap between the study?
      Thank you very much for your help
    • yash dhingra
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 10:00 AM
        as i think continues study is mandatory for immigration under family case when you are more than 21 years of age...you have to prove your latest status after completion of your study....