PR Card delay

  • amitrami3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hello,

      My wife and I landed in Canada by road from US in September 2012. My wife's PR card was received 2 months ago, but my PR card has not yet been received even though it has been 120 days past.

      We are currently in the USA and I am trying to contact the CIC to find out status on my card, but all the numbers I find for CIC can only be operated from inside Canadian borders. Anyone has any ideas how I can get through to the CIC to find status on my PR card?

      I already contacted the Canadian consulate and they also asked me to contact the CIC.

      Thanks,

      Amit.