Need Advice

  • Muhammad Farhan Khan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
      Dear All,

      I need advice for my wife PR renewal and my sponsorship application as spouse.

      My wife landed in Canada in 2009 and just stayed
      there for few months and took the PR card and came back to the home country to
      complete her studies (PR card will expire in 2014). From 2009 to 2012 (3 years) she stayed outside Canada because
      she was perusing her studies. In 2012 we get married and now she is planning to
      complete her immigration in Canada.
      I need to know is it possible for her to stay in Canada and complete the residency requirement?
      Moreover am I also be eligible as her spouse to apply for Canadian
      immigration?

      Some prompt replies in this regard will help me.
      Best,
      Khan