Sponsoring a spouse

  • sudy007
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      i am a canadian resident and want to sppnsor my spouse who is in india. When she went to get the appointment for medical examination from the designated medical practitioner they asked for the form or letter. We are doing the application ourselves, without the use of an attorney. I beleive that my sponsored spouse has to fill in the forms, do the medical and send the forms to me in canada where i will attach the sponsorship documents and then submit it to case processing center in mississauga ontario. Please tell me if i am missing something. I got this information from the cic website
    • Mehmet Eren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        I also want to live and work in canada.How can i apply for sponsor to find job in Canada?