Private free oracle courses

  • Mostafa Eletriby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      Dear all,It
      gives me a great pleasure to invite you , your friends & your company to
      attend free private courses with me for those who are interested.
      Courses shall be held at Cairo - Heliopolis or Nasr city based upon arrangements.

      work as Sr. Oracle consultant.

      shall deliver Oracle Apps - DBA 11i ,R12
      Functional track:  Oracle
      logistics 11i (Purchasing , Inventory , Order Management) modules

      It is my pleasure to meet you all & become friends.

      Please feel free to contact me at any time.

      Thanks and Best Regards
      Mostafa Eletriby
      Sr. Oracle DBA
      +2012-242-65-339