Are you applying for Canada Immigration from New Delhi ?

  • Vishal Malhotra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi All,

      Willing to check is there anyone who is going to apply in near under Federal skilled worker
      category from New Delhi, India ? Please let me know we can get in touch and it would
      mutually help.

      Also willing to listen from someone who applied from New Delhi in past 1 year.

      Warm regards,

      Vishal

    • Juan Carlos Bernal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2011
        There is one company that can help you I'm working for them if you need help is a company authorized by immigration, just write me to my corporative e-mail and I will help you.
        carlos@...

        Envoyé de mon iPad