Need help plzzz regarding PR card!!!!

  • SHAUKAT A
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011

      My sister is a landed immigrant she has a PRC which will expire on 2nd of April next month.
      She was studying, MBBS, Bachlors of Medicine and Bachlors of Surgery, in Pakistan and she will start her house job next month in Karachi.
      She became a landed immigrant in June 2006 and since then she usually visit our parents in Calgary every year for a month and due to this reason she is still not qualifying for applying Canadian passport . The total number of days she was in Canada is less than 1095.

      Is she allowed or entitled for renewal of PRC.

      How can she travel without a valid PRC?.

      Once the PRC expired what will be her status in Canada is she become illegal or what?

      Is this happened with lots of landed immigrant or this is unusual.

      If she went back to Pakistan without doing any proper paperwork is she allowed to be
      travel back to Canada with the expired PRC.

      please advice me in this regard as soon as you can .

      thanks