Visit info required to Visit US from Canada

  • SHAUKAT A
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      HI
      Hope you doing great. I would like to visit my brother who is in US in May 2011 for 10 days. He is married; has green card & own house.
      I need written below information. I am here in Canada on PR ; living here more than 2 years with family including 1 daughter who born here in Canada. I am working full time.

      1- When should I apply and from where I can get information I mean appointment and Application form etc.
      2- What�s documents required from brother side.
      a- Do I need his Bank statement
      b- Do I need letter from borther's job
      c- Do I need Property paper( photo copies)
      d -Do I need sponsor letter from brother If yes then what should be written in it.

      3- What�s documents required from my side.
      4- Bank Statement from my side (How much balance should be)
      5- Any other requirements.
      6- Where is US Embassy in Calgary

      Thanks and regards,

      Aleem