Calgary May 2011

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      Hy!

      We are going to Calgary in May/2011 and we're looking for a place to rent just while we find a house to rent. It can be to 10 from 30 days. We're a family - 4 people (mom, dad and 2 boys)

      Please contact by e-mail:

      vvdantas@...

      So we can agree in a price.

      Thanks a lot!

      Vanessa
    • Zafar M
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2010
        Look at the following sites, they have lots of listings usually for atleast a year. But there 's always people who are flexible oabout the duration, you'll have to discuss the nitty gritty.

        www.rentit.ca
        www.viewit.ca
        www.craigslist.ca -Here look under Housing/Short term or Sublets

        Good luck.