Has the minimum investment and net value changed for Federal Invesor programme?

  • desisilva@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010

      I need advice regarding immigrating as an investor because i have still have not submitted an application.

      Today i heard from one of the agents in Sri Lanka that the laws have changed with regard to the minimum investment and the net value for an investor application. (The new laws will be coming to effect from November this year)

      The agent who provided me with this information is rushing me to submit the application because he said that there is a rumour that by mid July they will stop accepting applications with the current criteria.

      If you have any information regarding this i would really appreciate.

      Cause i don't want to miss the opportunity of applying under the existing criteria, cause if the laws regarding the minimum investment or the net value is increased i will not be eligible.

      Thank you
      Desi
    • freddy ernesto espinoza rivas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010
        I dont think it might be true. Angents always says that in order to get
        clients paid for their services!!!

        2010/6/19 desisilva@... <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

        > Hi,
        >
        > I need advice regarding immigrating as an investor because i have still
        > have not submitted an application.
        >
        > Today i heard from one of the agents in Sri Lanka that the laws have
        > changed with regard to the minimum investment and the net value for an
        > investor application. (The new laws will be coming to effect from November
        > this year)
        >
        > The agent who provided me with this information is rushing me to submit the
        > application because he said that there is a rumour that by mid July they
        > will stop accepting applications with the current criteria.
        >
        > If you have any information regarding this i would really appreciate.
        >
        > Cause i don't want to miss the opportunity of applying under the existing
        > criteria, cause if the laws regarding the minimum investment or the net
        > value is increased i will not be eligible.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Desi

      • Anuj Bhasin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010