Need Advice

  • Muhammad Farhan Khan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
      Dear All,

      I need advice for my daughter's sponsorship case delay.

      First of all i would like to give you some background information, i landed in Canada in 2007 with my wife and with my first daughter and spent almost 2 months there. At that time i applied and get all the essential requirements needed for a fresh immigrant (like PR card, SIN card, Health card etc.).

      After spending two months in Canada, i came back to my home country and here i blessed with my 2nd daughter. After her birth i placed an sponsorship application through my brother who actually holds Canadian citizenship and lives in Canada. I asked him to put sponsorship case of my daughter from my behalf in CPC Mississauga.

      He did this but authorities didn't accept my application because i was not present in Canada at that time. And they sent my daughter's sponsorship file to my home country immigration office for further processing.

      Immigration office in my home country sent me an application acceptance letter in March 2009 in which they wrote me that they have received my application for my daughter' s sponsorship and gave me 9 months application processing time.

      Now till date i didn't get any response from their side. Moreover, as an immigrant my residency obligations are going to be expired soon in June 2010. As i had spent only few months in Canada after my first visit and most of the time i lived in my home country.

      Kindly advice me as i am planning to permanently move to Canada with my whole family (i don't wanna leave my daughter alone she is only of two years, if i don't do so then my whole family will suffer with the residency obligations) but i have no news from immigration office about my 2nd daughter's sponsorship process. I have sent quite many letters, faxes and online case specific queries but it seems that nothing is making any impression at the immigration office.

      I believe, this is the biggest platform i can have to ask for good guidance and this might also possible that someone faced the same situation in past as i am facing these days.

      Best Regards,

      Khan

    • mirza baig
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2010

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2010
          Hello Mrs. Khan,

          How are you?

          I have gone through your email, and thought would give you some suggestion which may be helpful or may be not.

          (1) Write the Immigration department where your file is sent. There is a form 'Use of Representative': http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp.
          You can fill this form and send it to the office where you originally submitted your application.
          Fill the details of your brother in that application and send a copy to him.
          Ask your to follow up your application status.
          (2) Parallely you contact the office for the status of your application.
          (3) You can check the status of your application on the website as well.
          http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp.
          On the right side click "check application status"
          (4) You get the Email address of the immigration and VISA office and send an Email to them. But do not mention in the subject as status of application, etc.
          Because, usually they do not respond to the emails that request the status of applications submitted.
          Write your Email in brief, just as you have written this mail and send it to them asking for help or request.
          As this is a special case, hopefully they might reply you.

          (5) Just Keep trying and trying all possible ways,till you get your job done. You don't sleep and do not let others sleep.
          Insha Allah eerything will be OK. Don't lose hope.
          Wish you all the best. May you land with your family in Canada Soon.

          TAKE CARE AND ALL THE BEST.

          Mahadev Nakka
          +966-530401496

          ________________________________
[...]

          Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. yahoo.com/ in/internetexplo rer/

        • Muhammad Farhan Khan
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3 12:03 AM
            Dear All,

            I need advice for my wife PR renewal and my sponsorship application as spouse.

            My wife landed in Canada in 2009 and just stayed
            there for few months and took the PR card and came back to the home country to
            complete her studies (PR card will expire in 2014). From 2009 to 2012 (3 years) she stayed outside Canada because
            she was perusing her studies. In 2012 we get married and now she is planning to
            complete her immigration in Canada.
            I need to know is it possible for her to stay in Canada and complete the residency requirement?
            Moreover am I also be eligible as her spouse to apply for Canadian
            immigration?

            Some prompt replies in this regard will help me.
            Best,
            Khan