A question about Taz returns??

  • Yasir Nisar
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2010
           Would anybody plz tell me what exactly does following sentence mean?
      "Tax returns for the years 2006 to 2009 (all years)" Does it mean:

      Tax returns for the years:
      2005 - 06
      2006 - 07
      2007 - 08
      2008 - 09
      Or
      Tax returns for the years:
      2006 - 07

      2007 - 08

      2008 - 09

      Please reply me earliest possible. Thanks a lot..

      Kind Regards,
      Yasir Nisar

    • Vishal Taneja
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Yasir,

        logically, it would mean returns for the year 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09.

        rgds

        Vishal

        On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Yasir Nisar <bholoo110@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Would anybody plz tell me what exactly does following sentence mean?
        > "Tax returns for the years 2006 to 2009 (all years)" Does it mean:
        >
        > Tax returns for the years:
        > 2005 - 06
        > 2006 - 07
        > 2007 - 08
        > 2008 - 09
        > Or
        > Tax returns for the years:
        > 2006 - 07
        >
        > 2007 - 08
        >
        > 2008 - 09
        >
        > Please reply me earliest possible. Thanks a lot..
        >
        > Kind Regards,
        > Yasir Nisar

        Rgds

        Vishal