Please advice

  • Asif Malik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010

      I am planning to apply for canadain immigration under Federal Skill Class
      category but have a following confussion , if any body can guide / help it
      will be of great favor:

      - Shall I only fill up that experience for which i am going to claim points
      in ' SCHEDULE 3 FORM - section 11 your work experience' OR shall i need to
      list down all 10 years past experience which is not even listed in the 38
      occupation lists under new law.

      Please guide