Exam medical

  • uslnav
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      On the medical exams,
      What exam type is made?
      HIV ??, Tuberculosis???

      thanks
    • Turquoise
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Lung x-rays
        full blood tests
        full urine tests
        HIV
        sight test
        height & kg

        Good days

        uslnav wrote:
        On the medical exams,
        What exam type is made?
        HIV ??, Tuberculosis???

        thanks

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002

          I am presently putting up all my documents together
          and am waiting for my FBI clearance to come.

          I have an offer from a company in Ottawa who is
          presently getting my work authorization visa for
          Canada. I guess it will take another 3 weeks for that.

          My company is willing to apply for my immigration.
          Should I let the company apply for my immigration or
          should I apply it myself?
          What is better?

          Thanks
          Manish