How to claim points for Spouse...

  • Yasir Nisar
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2010
      Hi Everybody,
                        Hope all are doing well. Would anybody please tell me that To claim points for spouse's education, one must be married at the time of application lodgement OR one can claim these points if one marries during the application processing (at any stage)? This may sound as trivial question but it will be of much help to me. Thanks a lot.

      Kind Regards

    • Muneer Mansoor
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2010
        must be married at the time of submitting full application becoz to gain points u have to attach the marriage certificate

        ________________________________
        Hope all are doing well. Would anybody please tell me that To claim points for spouse's education, one must be married at the time of application lodgement OR one can claim these points if one marries during the application processing (at any stage)? This may sound as trivial question but it will be of much help to me. Thanks a lot.

        Kind Regards

      • mohammed rehan
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010
          Hello All,

          I have a querry about my case, I am an industrial engineer, where as my title is not listed in the shortlisted occupations, I perform all the duties mentioned under industrial technician.....

          can I apply under that category???

          To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
          From: muneer_mansoor@...
          Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 04:09:54 -0800

          must be married at the time of submitting full application becoz to gain points u have to attach the marriage certificate

          ________________________________
          Hope all are doing well. Would anybody please tell me that To claim points for spouse's education, one must be married at the time of application lodgement OR one can claim these points if one marries during the application processing (at any stage)? This may sound as trivial question but it will be of much help to me. Thanks a lot.

          Kind Regards

        • adnan mustafa
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010
            I would think if your job description and duties match you should be fine.

            Adnan

            To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
            From: muneer_mansoor@...
            Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 04:09:54 -0800

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 11, 2010
                   I would like to say thanks to u for replying my previous post. I have another question.
              I am a Software Engineer by profession. My profession falls under "Type A" category. There is another category "Type 0" which is for Computer Managers. Would anybody please tell me whether Canadian immigration department is processing applications for "Type A" (Software Engineers) as well or they are entertaining applications from Computer Managers (Type 0) only.
              I would be very much obliged if somebody sheds some light on it.

              Kind Regards,
              Yasir Nisar

            • Muneer Mansoor
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 11, 2010
                Computer Managers (Type 0)

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 1, 2010
                       Would anybody plz tell me what exactly does following sentence mean?
                  "Tax returns for the years 2006 to 2009 (all years)" Does it mean:

                  Tax returns for the years:
                  2005 - 06
                  2006 - 07
                  2007 - 08
                  2008 - 09
                  Or
                  Tax returns for the years:
                  2006 - 07

                  2007 - 08

                  2008 - 09

                  Please reply me earliest possible. Thanks a lot..

                  Kind Regards,
                  Yasir Nisar

                • Vishal Taneja
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 1, 2010
                    Hi Yasir,

                    logically, it would mean returns for the year 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09.

                    rgds

                    Vishal

                    On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Yasir Nisar <bholoo110@...> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    > Would anybody plz tell me what exactly does following sentence mean?
                    > "Tax returns for the years 2006 to 2009 (all years)" Does it mean:
                    >
                    > Tax returns for the years:
                    > 2005 - 06
                    > 2006 - 07
                    > 2007 - 08
                    > 2008 - 09
                    > Or
                    > Tax returns for the years:
                    > 2006 - 07
                    >
                    > 2007 - 08
                    >
                    > 2008 - 09
                    >
                    > Please reply me earliest possible. Thanks a lot..
                    >
                    > Kind Regards,
                    > Yasir Nisar

                    Rgds

                    Vishal