Brita Water Filter Kits & Pitchers Giveaway

  • baileybarnespops
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hello Everyone

      A friend just sent me a link to a NEW giveaway offer, so I am sharing it with the group!

      This is New! Recieve 2 Packs of 5 Brita Water Filters Plus 2 Pitchers FREE! (they make great gifts!)

      Even though a little participation is required it is definately too good not to share!

      This offer is only available to USA residents

      Click the link below to view this great freebie offer!

      http://groups.google.com/group/collectingfreebies/web/brita-water-filter-kits-giveaway-usa

      I hope this helps with your budgets!