Visa According to New Policy

  • Khurram Mahmood
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2009
      Dear ALL

      I would like to ask two questions.

      First question  is that ,me as Principal Applicant, my wife and our 1 year
      daughter applied for Canada immigration as a skilled worker in April 2009 then
      after 3 weeks we got acceptance letter  in May
      2009, they gave us maximum 120 days for further documentation .Now we have
      submitted our final application in July 2009

      My question is that when we will get our final visa and how many months will be
      require after submission of final application according to new policy of
      skilled workers and professionals.

      2nd Question is if some body applied for Canada immigration as a skilled
      worker according to new policy of skilled workers and professionals. Please
      tell me that does he/she get final visa. Kindly some one would like
      to share his or her information with me. I’ll be very thankful for this.

      Best Regards,

      Khurram Mahmood

      Pakistan

    • Muneer Mansoor
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2009
        Dear Khurram,

        As you have sent your full application in July09 than i think you will receive Medical examination letter this month. I had sent my full application in June09 and got Medical exam letter in Sep09.

        Regards,
        Muneer

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
          hi

          i would like to know whis is best apply through agency or apply directly to embassy

          if through  agency please let me know some of the good agencies in kerala

          Regards

          Mathew

          From: Khurram Mahmood <kmpkca@yahoo. com>