do you need agent

  • Saeid Sajadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009
      Hello,

      If you are immigration lawyer and looking for an agent oversees please let
      me know. I am living in Toronto and I am going to work on immigration
      clients. I have a lot of connection and looking for a medium to large
      immigration firm to work for as agent. If you are have interest let me know.

      Thank you

      Saeid Sajadi

      ssajadi@...

      C: 416-471-3352