Help Required! For Canadian Immigration

  • Yasir Nisar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hi everybody,

                        Hope all of you'd be at the best of your health and spirits. I have decided to immigrate to Canada. When I took the free assessment test I came across two questions.

                        1. First about my education. I hold a Masters Degree in Computer Science with a total of 17 yrs education. Do I qualify for 25 points?

                        2. Second about IELTS. I took IELTS Academic and
      scored 7 bands with 6.5 in speaking (This was lowest). Do I qualify for
      16 points? Is Academic acceptable for immigration or only General
      Training?

                      I'll be very much thankful to you for your guidance. Thanks in anticipation.

      Regards,

      Yasir Nisar

    • wail kasha
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2009
         Dear,

        Find attached for answering your question.

        Wail Kasha

      • Yasir Nisar
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
          Dear,

                 I am afraid, I am unable to find any attachment.

          Regards,

          Yasir Nisar

          Find attached for answering your question.

          Wail Kasha

        • Govanc
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
            Yasir,
            Well, I'll try to help you, however, try to read the immigration guide on the www.cic.gc.ca

                  1. Yes. Masters Degree = 25 points
                  2. I'm afraid only general training module is acceptable for immigration.
            But, according to the immigration guide:
            HIGH = 6,5 or more (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
            HIGH = 7,5 or more (Listening)

            Good luck!

            []'s
            Rachel

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009
              Hi every 1,

              Im an electrical engineer i applied for Canadian immigration in 2004 and i was refused now i got married and my wife got Master degree i want to apply for Canadian immigration plz give me some advice me about this matter
              thanks
              Riaz