Visiting Canada for up to 6 months with child who needs to be in school?

  • monizrage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      Hi I am a Us Citizen planning on visiting my boyfriend just across the border into Canada Yukon Territory for the winter as work here in the town I live in on the other side of the border dies down in the winter. I have a 14 years old daughter though and was wondering if I go visit for that length of time will she be able to go to school there in Canada while we are there visiting & what papers I may need for her to be able to go to school while we are there? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated as I cannot seem to find any anywhere on this.