Pass points for Skilled Worker Immigration?

  • g0t16942000
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2002
      hi all,

      On the official immigraton website , it says that after June 28,2002,
      the new pass mark is 75. but some time back, i also heard it was 80.
      what is the right pass mark as of this time. Can somebody help with
      this info.

      Regards,
      George
    • emmacpb
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2002
        Could you please clarify or inform the new applicants (like me) what
        it the PASS MARK...And what does it mean 75 or 80?
        Thanks
        Rene

        --- In immigrationcanada@y..., g0t16942000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > hi all,
        >
        > On the official immigraton website , it says that after June
        28,2002,
        > the new pass mark is 75. but some time back, i also heard it was
        80.
        > what is the right pass mark as of this time. Can somebody help with
        > this info.
        >
        > Regards,
        > George
      • g0t16942000
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2002
          hi,
          i meant the number of points that you can get to qualify. you can
          refer to the website cic.gc.ca for more information about this.

          Rgds,