Criminal Rehabilitation

  • juliamartin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 11:46 AM
      Anybody here had to deal with criminal rehabilitation? My husband and I have been separated for a year now, after living together for 5. One fine day, returning from a trip with our kids, they denied his entry because of his criminal record. We applied for a TRP which was denied. We had an interview at the consulate, which went terribly bad... The agent had him painted as a bad guy before he even set foot in there. We are now waiting for our file to be reviewed by Ottawa.

      Any tips?