Convite para visualizar o Álbum da web do Picasa de TOTAL HELP BRASIL CANADA - Formatura 2006/ Graduation 2006

  • TOTAL HELP BRASIL CANADA
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      Now we are having courses that you can either do online, or come to Canada
      as a Student to do it, and yes people can come to Canada and attend our
      college. When they apply, we will send you their admission letter and you
      can use it to get your student visa at Canadian Consulate together with the
      proper documentation for it, also we can help with it, but price for it is
      not included in this prices below. You can also take the programs online.
      For those in Canada, please contact us...

      http://picasaweb.google.ca/lh/sredir?uname=totalhelp.online.brasilcanada&target=ALBUM&id=5278145760573849777&authkey=Gv1sRgCPWPtYeY6MmaUg&invite=COyGkscB&feat=email