RE: [Immigration Canada] (unknown)

  • mohammed rehan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      Dear All

      can someone please help me with a issue, I am an instrumentation engineer & want to apply for canadian immigration but in the 38 shortlisted occupation instrumentation technician is available with the same job description as mine, can I apply under this???

      Regards,

      To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
      From: qurban_laghari@...
      Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:52:53 -0700
      Subject: [Immigration Canada] (unknown)

      Dear sir

      Hope you will be fine I want a membership of your group kindly confirm my membership so that I can get latest information and can resolve my confusions regarding immigration to canada since I have also applied for immigration to canada kindly send me latest information in this regard

      thanks

      Get your new Email address!