  • qurban laghari
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2009
      Dear sir

      Hope you will be fine I want a membership of your group kindly confirm my membership so that I can get latest information and can resolve my confusions regarding immigration to canada since I have also applied for immigration to canada kindly send me latest information in this regard

      thanks

      Get your new Email address!

    • mohammed rehan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2009
        Dear All

        can someone please help me with a issue, I am an instrumentation engineer & want to apply for canadian immigration but in the 38 shortlisted occupation instrumentation technician is available with the same job description as mine, can I apply under this???

        Regards,

        To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com