Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Degree

  • mokhthezeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Hi

      I have a BBA completed from Madurai Kamaraj University through the distance education program and finished the exam in two sittings instead of three year program.

      I have given the exams with six months interval and I have the marksheet and certificates with me.

      Is this degree recognised for applying for Canada immigration??

      Please reply as Im all set to apply and just want to be sure !

      Thanks
      MK