Opportunities for IT professtion (Oracle DBA) in Canada

  • Ashok Mahajan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
      I posted this questio earlier, but didn't get any response, It will be great if someone can answer this:

      I am an ORACLE DBA having 10 years of experience, currently working in
      Yahoo!, Sunnyvale California, US. I am on H1B visa. I am planning to apply for Canada immigration. It will be great if someone can tell me the opportunities existing for my skill set and how should I go about it. Primary reason I am planning for this move (Canada) is to have a backup plan iready if don't get green card in US.

      Thanks,
      Ashok
    • Angelo Anolin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
        Most IT guys normally prefer Vancouver or Toronto because those are where the IT jobs are.
        There are a lot of opportunities for persons with your skill set.  It is just a matter of finding for yourself and ensuring that your skillset fits those companies needing them.

        Good luck.