Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: NOC category 0122 - Nov 2007 - withdraw and reapply with 0631?

  • navin srivastava
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      Thanks a ton Suraj!

      Following your advice and more reading on CIC websites I consider your suggestion is a wise one. On CIC website though the direction for withdrawing immi app is to contact the respective visa office which is London in my case. On the London visa office they do not have any details as to - HOW TO withdraw. Straight email request usually gives an automnated  system generated response. Is there any other way to do it?

      And finaly there could be an arranged employment offer that I can arrange. So will it be a good idea to apply afresh rightaway - without waiting for the official withdrawal process to complete? I understand it would mean paying up double the fees until I recv the refunds. However is there a risk arising out of duplication of applications. The arranged employment or in the Restaurant Manager 0631 category new applications are initially processsed at the Sydney, Canada office rather than the London office, I think.

      Many thanks once again, Suraj.
      Navin

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009

        Hi Navin

        Thanks for your mail. Actually visa office in India has asked its applicants to withdraw their application if they wish, by writting a letter and I ,ve also received one. They gave a month time to contact them in case if an applicant is willing to withdraw. I really don't know about CIC London wether they also have circulated the same letter or not....

        suraj
        sensationalsuraj@...