Re: [Immigration Canada] request

  • batsalks
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
      dear suraj,
      how can i send application fee to canada office in sydney directly
      according to new rules ( from india)? and, if u have submitted in
      2005, i think u should withdraw and resubmit application, coz it will
      take only 6 to 12 months for processing according to new rules...
      cheers
      batsal
      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, suraj handa
      <sensationalsuraj@...> wrote:

      > Hi Karthik,
      >
      > Thanks for your mail. Yes, I applied from India. Which category did
      yoy applied in?

      > suraj

      Interview. From which country did you apply. If you apply from India,
      please visit the www.cic.gc.ca website for more informations (Duration
      for processing a PR).

      http://in.webmessen ger.yahoo. com/

      http://in.sports yahoo.com/ cricket/

      > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
      http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

    • Ozymandisc the otter
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
        Hey,

        Absolutely dont withdraw your application now.Wait and see how the new rules are implemented then make your move. You are already at the end of about 4 year period. for 2005 applicants in india they have started requesting updation of documents. Further can be found as

        http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

        under new delhi 2005 cases.

        <sensationalsuraj@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi Karthik,
        >
        > Thanks for your mail. Yes, I applied from India. Which category did
        yoy applied in?

        > suraj

      • suraj handa
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008

          Hi Kartikh

          Thanks for kind suggestion but in my case i wont withdraw my application coz my skill does not falls under the list of 39 skills. In your case why you are intending to send application fee to canada office at sydney where as now the processing time is same i;e 6-12 months