hi

  • Riaz Uddin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2008
      Hello every 1

      i have just check my online status and its show me that decision made
      i applied in march 2008 they didnt ask me any documents or ielts

      any idea what does its mean

      Riaz

    • batsalks
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2008
        Riaz,
        maybe u need to do some detail inquiry. as per the new rules, if ur
        skill level meets the new occupation list ( the 38 nos.), and u have
        submitted ur application after feb 2008, u dont need to resubmit ur
        application. ur application will be returned and u have to start
        afresh in the other case. check the frequently asked question in the
        cic site.
        best of luck
        batsal
        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, Riaz Uddin <uddinriaz@...>