Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: How many times can you apply for the IELTS?

  • Bertha Lopez
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
      Hi Suraj
      Thanks a lot for your fast and helpful answer.

      Betty.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2008
        Hello every 1

        i have just check my online status and its show me that decision made
        i applied in march 2008 they didnt ask me any documents or ielts

        any idea what does its mean

        Riaz

      • batsalks
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2008
          Riaz,
          maybe u need to do some detail inquiry. as per the new rules, if ur
          skill level meets the new occupation list ( the 38 nos.), and u have
          submitted ur application after feb 2008, u dont need to resubmit ur
          application. ur application will be returned and u have to start
          afresh in the other case. check the frequently asked question in the
          cic site.
          best of luck
          batsal
          --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, Riaz Uddin <uddinriaz@...>