Re: [Immigration Canada] request

  • suraj handa
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi Karthik,

      Thanks for your mail. Yes, I applied from India. Which category did yoy applied in?

      suraj

      From: suraj handa <sensationalsuraj@ yahoo.co. in>
      Subject: [Immigration Canada] request
      To: immigrationcanada@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, 29 September, 2008, 3:08 PM

      I applied for PR Visa in sep 2006 but no response till date.  Is their someone to help please.

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessen ger.yahoo. com/

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://in.sports yahoo.com/ cricket/

    • batsalks
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
        dear suraj,
        how can i send application fee to canada office in sydney directly
        according to new rules ( from india)? and, if u have submitted in
        2005, i think u should withdraw and resubmit application, coz it will
        take only 6 to 12 months for processing according to new rules...
        cheers
        batsal
        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, suraj handa
        <sensationalsuraj@...> wrote:

        > Hi Karthik,
        >
        > Thanks for your mail. Yes, I applied from India. Which category did
        yoy applied in?

        > suraj

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

      • Ozymandisc the otter
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
          Hey,

          Absolutely dont withdraw your application now.Wait and see how the new rules are implemented then make your move. You are already at the end of about 4 year period. for 2005 applicants in india they have started requesting updation of documents. Further can be found as

          http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

          under new delhi 2005 cases.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008

            Hi Kartikh

            Thanks for kind suggestion but in my case i wont withdraw my application coz my skill does not falls under the list of 39 skills. In your case why you are intending to send application fee to canada office at sydney where as now the processing time is same i;e 6-12 months