landing, PR

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      even though my form imm 5292 that came with my immgrant visa on my
      passport says Vancouver, can i land somewhere else, for eg Toronto.

      I have been granted immigrant visa under the skilled worker category.

      Can i enter and leave canada without waiting to get my PR card, and
      have it sent directly to me in USA, where i am currently residing and
      working. Will it create a problem for me when i try to re enter canada
      at a latter day

      pls advise