Health Care in Canada

  • Nabil Orfali
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      You would be surprised to know that it's a challenge to find a family doctor
      in Canada! and it's not optional to do so ... because a family doctor, who
      is also called a "family physician," "general practitioner" or a "GP.", is
      usually the first person you see when you do not feel well or when you are
      sick. You need to find a doctor who is taking new patients ... Read more in
      this post:

      http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2008/07/health-finding-family-doctor.htm

      And here is how to apply for OHIP:
      http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2008/07/health-applying-for-ohip.html

      Also details about dentists:
      http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2008/07/health-dentist.html

      Cheers,
      Nabil
      www.immigrationexpertise.com

    • Wagner Cardozo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
        I think that in Big Cities like Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal this
        process should be so hard because there are more people and the rate
        of people by doctor should be high. In consequence, to get a doctor
        who is acepting new patients is rarely.
        Wagner Cardozo (Brazil)
        msn: cardozowagner@...