Moving Planning

  • Nabil Orfali
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2008
      When I was preparing to move to Canada ... I considered shipping all my
      stuff and furniture to Canada so i researched and planned to do that ...
      however, after I arrived to Canada I moved a lot till I settled in my
      apartment. So I thought of sharing my experience with you :

      International And Local Movers
      <http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2008/07/moving-international-and-lo\
      cal-movers.html>

      Take a look and gimme your feedback.