Re: [Immigration Canada] Where to FIND HELP when you first landed?

  • Mohamad Youness
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
      Dear Nabil,
      can you provide me with employment agencies, or provences where they hire people from outside canada coz am very interested to work in canada

      thanks
      Mohamad

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
        Sure Mohamamd J I�m planning to write a complete bunch of posts about Job
        Search and employment agencies. However, send me email with your resume` so
        I can see where to refer you.

        Thanks,

        Nabil

        From: Nabil Orfali <nabil@... <mailto:nabil%40orfali.info> >
        To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:immigrationcanada%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 9:09 PM

        Hi Guys,

        I have wrote a GREAT post about where to find FREE community help when
        you first arrive to Canada:

        http://www.immigrat ionexpertise. com/2008/ 07/just-landed- finding-help.
        htm\
        <http://www.immigrat ionexpertise. com/2008/ 07/just-landed- finding-help.
        ht\
        ml>

        those information is really hard to get unless you struggle (like I
        did)in to the Canadian society :)

        I will keep on posting everything I learned .. :) stay tuned

        Enjoy!
        Nabil

        06:28 �

      • Jit_06 J
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
          Thanks for mail

          My email address is : worship_jsk@...

          With regards,
          Thanks

          From: Nabil Orfali <nabil@... <mailto:nabil%40orfali.info>

          To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:immigrationcanada%40yahoogroups.com>